Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our privacy practices and contact us if you have any questions.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
The personal information we collect
- When you submit a form on our website, we collect information including your name, phone number, email address and contact preferences.
- When you make a booking with us, we collect information including your name, mailing address, phone numbers, email address and guests’ names.
- When you make a booking with us through a third party, we may collect information including your name, phone number and email address.
- When you contact us directly, we may collect information such as your email address or phone number.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you informed of the latest developments with our villas and any offers we may run. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out at anytime.
- We also use personal information to enable us to reply to you, with a response to a question or a response to a booking enquiry.
Cookies and Other Technologies
As is true of most internet services, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes browser type and language, referring websites, country specific location, operating system and date/time stamp.
We use this information to understand and analyse trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behaviour on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times Streetwise Investments may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with us to provide products and services, or that help us market to customers.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Streetwise Investments to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganisation, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Access to Personal Information
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For personal information we hold, we will provide you with access (including a copy) for any purpose including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if we are not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardise the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
Third‑Party Sites and Services
Our website may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services.
Information collected by third parties is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.